Harbin Ice and Snow Festival Group Tours is open for bookings from 21st December till 28th February every year.
Available every Saturday
Join this full day group tour to explore the city top attractions in Harbin during the winter season, such as Zhongyang Pedestrian Street, Sophia Church, Ice Swimming Show, Sidalin Park, Laodaowai (Old Harbin), Russian Town, Flood Control Monument and etc.. You will also take a fun Harbin Songhua Ropeway ride to overlook the entire city. Dumping lunch, all entrance tickets, tour guide and transfer service are all inclusive.
What You Can ExpectYour local english speaking guide and driver picks you up from your centrally located hotel in Harbin city in the early morning. Or make your own way to Harbin Ibis at 9:00am or Harbin Holiday Inn hotel at 9:20am for pickup service.
Tour itinerary for the day:
9:20am: Finish the last hotel pick up at Harbin Holiday Inn hotel, and Head up to ice swimming show
9:40am - 10:30am： Enjoy your time at Ice Swimming Show 10:30am - 11:00am: Take fun Harbin Songhua River Ropway ride
11:00am - 11:30am: Russian Town 11:30am - 12:00pm: Take Harbin Ropeway back to Sidalin park
12:00pm - 2:00pm: Flood Control Monument, Zhongyang Pedestrian Street, lunch break
2:00pm - 3:00pm： Walk along Zhongyang Street to the Sophia Church
15:00pm - 4:30pm: Laodaowai
17:30pm You will be transferred back to your hotel
- Entrance fees
- Dumping lunch
- Join group tour
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Harbin City Hotels, Harbin Ibis Hotel and Harbin Holiday Inn only)
Exclusions:Food and drinks, unless specified, Gratuities (recommended)
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in Winter weather conditions, please dress appropriately Please wear comfortable walking boots, hat and gloves
- Must be on time for all requested meet up schedule during the tour.
- If you live outside of the city, please meet up your group at Harbin Ibis at 9:00am or Harbin Holiday Inn hotel at 9:20am No airport pickup service